27.7.12

Review on Oo Jias St. Mephisto Cathedrale SK

I received my package from Oo Jia today <3
Finally I have my first Lolita Skirt. I'm so happy!!

Review:
Packaging: 5/5 Comments: Very well packed and protected
Skirt: Very well made.
Delivery: It took a little longer than expected, but it wasn't Jias fault, it was the local post office fault, they miss sent the package so it got here only 3 days later. She also provided tracking number.

<3 my skirt came with a bow! ^_^

Heres a complete view of the whole skirt.

The Print details <3 its just so perfect!

Further detail of the print *_* 

Rose shape buttons and detachable ties!!! 

Details on the gorgeous lace on the hem <3

Bow bow bow!

I really recommend Jia to everyone. Why? Because she is a great seamstress and also she custom makes your garments to your measurements. A great thing about this girl is that if you send her a design of a SK,  JSK or OP, she will do it for you. ^_^ 



1 comment:

  1. I want a skirt NOW!! Gosh, yours is so gorgeous! As soon I have some cash, I'll tell her to make my a skirt. Thanks for the review and keep the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting