25.6.11

Favorite things - Picture Heavy >D


You know everyone has favorite things, here are some pictures of some of my favorite things <3






My Ipod Case Rilakkum <3


My baby Ipod <3 I adore this little gadget SO MUCH


My Deco Camara



My Favorite pair of Heels


My Choco Cat Shinny Coin Purse


Hand Painted by Me - Paper Fan


My Wii, its name its Cheese



Promo Cell Shade Art of Phantom Hour Glass and Tale of the Abyss


My baby Computer <3


My Pretty Monitor, Im planning on Deco IT some time


My quartz and Rocks Collection

my Bento Box



My bento box I got it at Comic Con last year.




My Juicy Couture Jewelry <3



My DS Lite I take it everywhere I go XD



My Pencil Bag <3 its so kawaii!


xD hhehehee my collection of Dice >_> What? I used to play a gay bard in a DnD Adventure XD
This was so LONG ago.



These are my favorite accesories ;3 well some of them XD


My geisha and Japan Soda Pop Bottles


Froggy Chan was this years valentines present from my love ;3


My miniature Ceremonial Japanese Tea set its so tiny <3 I love it!


My Tiara ^_^



My collection of Hello Kitty Figures I got these real cheap



My Kokeshi Doll ^_^ I just adore her! Her name is Momo


My Collection of Head Bands @_@ Im obsessed with them xD


My Kuroshitsuji Posters. I got these for $5 both of them at an anime Con last year.


My Rilakkuma Plushie. I ADORE this little bear ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting