5.8.11

Kaisen Work Shop Part 2


Hello!
My friend Karen stood at my house for two days helping me out making kawaii things for selling at Kaisen 9 Lives.
We worked hard, our backs hurt and well we had our fun too.

Here are some of the things done and almost done.


^Esa es mi ayudante and friend Karen




Thats what has been done, the Rilakkuma hair pin its for me to wear at the convention xD ehehhehe


Im will be going shopping tomorrow for fabrics, laces, ribbons and other little things.
Next week I will be working on the Onigiri Plushies and Top Hats.
I will be posting the progress on that Next Week

2 comments:

  1. They are all so adorable!!! wants so much! If there are also black kittens will buyz like in a sec XD! I wanna see you at Kaisen already, so many pretty thiings lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A penas acabo de abrir tu blog y ya lo lei todo <3 <3 tengo mucho tiempo buscando algun lugar que pueda ayudarme a hacer cosas de lolita y no encontraba nada T_T a mi me gustan en especial las decora o decololi para mi son geniales! xD espero algun dia poder ser como ellas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting