6.8.12

Harajuku Fashion Meet up at the Museum



Yesterday we had a Fashion Meet up at the Museum. It was great! First we had a tour to appreciate various art pieces. Later we took a break in the Granada Garden at the museum. We took some pictures and later on we went to the Mall. At the mall we had lunch and then took a walk around the mall. My feet were killing me but sacrafices had to be made because I love my old granny boots!




Some of the sweeties that were with me at the meet up. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!



My Coord. 
Shirt: Off Brand
Skirt: St. Mephisto Cathedrale Oo Jia
Tights: Clairs
Shoes: Off Brand
Cuffs: Off Brand
Head Bow: Done by my self
Yeah, I blurred my ugly face xD, No shame on that.


Now some pictures of me and my lovely friends <3 p="p">







Some of the noms from the Mall 





Closer Look at the print




Overall I had a great day. A day I will always remember. Im glad I have so many friends to share this wonderful fashion with. I love you all my dear friends!! Id like to thank Naida (the bestie) with out her none of this would of been possible and thanks to everyone for being there!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting