2.1.13

New things and simple things!

Id like to apologize I haven't Posted in so long!

I finally got my hands on Silent Moon Skirt from OoJia. Here is my coord for New Years.



These are some other pictures I've taken during the year.



Shoot with my Best Friend Nai




 Visual Kei Outfit I did for a Fashion Show 


Now to write a bit, I may not be perfect. I may not be skinny nor pretty, but I love Lolita fashion, it makes me happy just to wear it. I may not have many outfits but even so I enjoy what little I have. Thanks to Japanese fashion in genera I met so many wonderful people, people that have changed my life in great ways. I may not be a full time lolita and only wear it from time to time, but when I put together a coord, simple ones because that's how I like my coords to be, I feel accomplished and great. Never give up who you are, if you love some thing keep it, if it makes you happy wear it! Dont let anyone tell you who you need to be and what you need to wear.

I hope that this new year I can build up my wardrobe when it comes to Japanese fashion. I also have one cos-play in mind for comic con this year I hope I can do that at least. Since I've always wanted to make a good cos-play for comic con, but only once. Also want to spend more time with my friends which are most far away from my town.
I guess that's all for now.



Wish you a great year everyone! Never give up!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable things!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 hun, you are adorable! keep it that way, you're awesome!!

    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting