10.4.12

Spring Meet Up


The meet up was awesome, we had such a great time. More than 10 people from the lolita group assisted. We talked about future events, met new people, ate delicious things and took piccus!

Next meet up will be held in august. I hope its as great as this one.  

Me and my friend Hachichichi <3 She is awesome sauce!

The wind murdered our hairs, but who cares, I got to see all my friends and that's what matters.


The delicious sushi and cupcakes, where the stars of the day:

Dont they look delicious?!

Me and Nai will have more vents for this year:

August Meet up at the Museum (if possible)
Alice in Wonderland Photoshoot in November
December Meet Up and Fashion Show

Pro-funds for the group activities:
Lolita Bazaar at Conventions

Important:
I would like to thank Naida for helping to make possible our first event. Special Thanks to Rafa for taking me, my ouji waifu and Cookie to the event. I want to thank all of my sweet lolitas and gents of the face book group. I hope you had fun at the meet up! Love you all! I hope to see you around in our next events.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting