4.4.12


Only a few days for the meet up! I'm so so so excited to meet the girls and boys of the group. All those pretty outfits!

I will be also hosting a sales spot of all the goodies I make. Theres only a few things left to do and I am done for sunday. I bought this cute little rilakkuma bag T_T I just hope it arrives in time for the meet up. I promise I shall put pictures of the goodies, meet up and outfits <3

After that its back to sewing with my grandma. I have to cook up that alice in wonderland themed skirt and the strawberry fields skirt as well. @__@ so many things to do still. Im just so happy that I am finally gonna meet my sweeties from the Lolita group in my FB. We have so many projects for the group this year. Give aways, raffles, more meet ups and photo shoots. ^_^!!

What really makes me sad is that most of the lolitas and gents from the group live so far away from my town. It kinda does sucks

Well, Im off for now. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting