29.5.12

You and your Fashion Style

I have been in to Japanese Street Fashion for a while now. There are many styles and honestly I like more than just one. When you are starting with a style then you discover you like more styles, you start to feel a little overwhelm by them, because you want to wear so many styles. You start questioning, what style am I, what suits me best? I went through this a couple of times, I decided to wear which ever style I like. Not just one.
I like gothic lolita but I only have on dress and a skirt in making of that style, so I only wear it for events or meets. I also like oshare kei and visual kei. What I do is I wear my everyday clothes but with elements of the styles I like.

Gothic Lolita
This style I use it mostly at special events, since I don't have much of a closet full of it. Also the weather here 
isn't very cool at all. 

Visual Kei Inspired Outfits

Now this is more me. This style is something I would wear most of the time. Specially for the movies or the mall. Elements that I love about this is the dark colors, leggings and boots. Cant forget the Hair <3

Oshare Kei

This style is awesome, bright colors, awesome hair and colorful hair. Animal Prints!
This style I don't wear it OTT (over the top) I wear my daily style which is a mix of elements from  Oshare and Visual. I dont literally   wear the fashion just elements of it.
Although at the moment my hair is Oshare right now I still use different styles with it.
I even throw in elements from Fairy kei if my color pallet is pastels.


If you like different styles don't question your tastes. Wear what you like and don't let others tell you what to wear or what you should wear according to how your complexion looks like. Remember you make the fashion yours, it is something you will have on your body and it should be something that makes you happy when you look at the mirror and then say, "DAMN, I look awesome."

It took me a while to find which styles to like since a lot of them are so cool, I started liking decora from that I discovered many styles. I dont wear them often to an everyday thing but when I do incorporate them in to my daily outfits I feel good because is something I like to have on me. <3 

Wear what makes you smile <3
...and dont let anyone tell you what or what not to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting