19.6.13

Muhh Accesories Shopping Service Order Review

Finally I decided to get some things from Axes Femme, I used a shopping service from FB.
Here is her address:

https://www.facebook.com/muuhaccesorios?fref=ts

Review from 1 to 10

Costumer Service:
I honestly must say this girl is kind, amazing and very attent when it comes to e-mail replies, Q&A, information and explanation. Each email I sent her was answered quickly and clearly.  10/10

Delivery:
It took two weeks to get here, that is very quick since it comes from Japan. 10/10

Packaging:

Superb! She packed everything neatly and all of the items arrived safely. 10/10

Pictures: (sorry for bad quality, taken with ipod >_<)









Over all service is 10/10
I really recommend this shopping service to anyone who wants anything from Japan, she does her job really well!
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting