5.6.13

Comic Con!

Wow...Haven't update in so long!! I guess my life isn't as adventurous as I wish it was involving fashion and stuff.  I did went to Comic Con a few weeks ago, it was great. I got to see good friends! Did cosplay! yep, Im not one to actully cosplay but  I decided to do so this one time! Look!



It was so much fun! I got to meet Harleys Joker!!
 
Second Day was also fun. I went in lolita thou.
I used this coord after the event to just go hang out and dinner.

This is the full coord I used at the event <3 nbsp="" p="">

Back on the awsome days of Comic Con, I went with my hubby and a friend of ours. We had so much fun with all our friends, so many cosplayers did such great work! 
  The only bad thing was that my cosplay hat weights and it fucked up my neck a bit but sides that all was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting